1) Human Nature ….
أرى كل إنسان يرى عيب غيره ويعمى عن العيب الذي هو فيه
Every person is observant to the flaws of others and blind to his own flaws …….. LINK
2) ‘Fall of Capitalism & Rise of Islam ‘ by Mohammad Malkawi …… LINK
3) Arabic Proverb …
4) Destiny …… You and your companions …..
5) Life Study …..
6) A Guide to Women’s Logic …..
7) বিবিসি এই ছবিটি ২০১২-এর সিরিয়ার গণহত্যা বলে প্রচার করেছে । আসলে তা ২০০৩ এর ইরাকি গণহত্যার ছবি, যে গণহত্যা চালায় ন্যাটো বাহিনী । —- >> Arab Massacre
Right Man & Right Woman : —————————- >>
A Woman once asked her mother:
“Mother, how will I ever find the right Man ? “
Her mother replied : ” Forget finding the ‘right’ Man,
focus on being the right Woman.”
And we read in the Qur’an: “Good women are for good men and good men are for good women.” (Quran Surah 24. An-Nur, Ayah 26)
10) Our Prophet’s UNIQUE ATTRIBUTES
A few unique attributes of the Prophet (صلَّی اللهُ تَعَالٰى علَيْهِ وَ اٰلِهٖ وَ سَلَّم) are being presented. None have been blessed with these attributes except the Prophet (صلَّی اللهُ تَعَالٰى علَيْهِ وَ اٰلِهٖ وَ سَلَّم).
1. He is the Final Messenger.
2. The entire creation was created for the Prophet (صلَّی اللهُ تَعَالٰى علَيْهِ وَ اٰلِهٖ وَ سَلَّم)
3. His blessed name is written on the ‘Arsh, Jannat, and on the foreheads of
the maidens of Jannat.
4. Glad tidings of His arrival have been written in every heavenly book.
5. At the time of His birth all the idols fell on their faces.
6. His blessed chest was split open.
7. He has been blessed with Shifa’at-e-Kubra.
8. The keys to all the treasures of the world have been given to Him.
9. He was blessed with Ayatul Kursi.
10. For evidence of his Nabuiwat, the moon was split in two.
11. ALLAH (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَى) made Maal-e-Ghanimat (spoils of war) halaal upon Him.
12. ALLAH (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَى) made the entire earth Musjid for Him.
13. The miracle of the Quran was bestowed upon Him.
14. Liwaul Humd (Flag of Praise) will be given to Him on the Last day.
15. ALLAH (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَى) addressed every Prophet by his name, but referred to
the Prophet (صلَّی اللهُ تَعَالٰى علَيْهِ وَ اٰلِهٖ وَ سَلَّم) with beautiful titles.
16. He will be the first to enter Jannat.
17. The Angels will ask about Him in the grave.
18. It was haraam for anyone to marry any of the blessed wives after the
Prophet (صلَّی اللهُ تَعَالٰى علَيْهِ وَ اٰلِهٖ وَ سَلَّم) left the world physically.
19. It is Waajib for every Musallee in Namaaz to say Salaam upon Him in
Namaaz (in At Tahiyaat )
20. He has been blessed with the Fountain of Kauthar.
21. ALLAH (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَى) has made Him the Mukhtaar (controller) of the Shariah.
He may make halaal what he wishes and haraam what he wishes.
22. On the day of Qiyaamah every person’s family name and genealogy will
be terminated except that of the Prophet (صلَّی اللهُ تَعَالٰى علَيْهِ وَ اٰلِهٖ وَ سَلَّم).
23. The piece of ground between his Mimbar and Rauza-e-Anwar is a portion of Jannat.
24. When the Soor is blown, He will be the first to rise.
25. Hazrat Israfeel (عليه السلام) did not come to any other Nabi but Him.
26. To call to Him from outside His room was declared haraam.
27. The punishment for any person who shows the slightest disrespect to Him is death.
28. He (صلَّی اللهُ تَعَالٰى علَيْهِ وَ اٰلِهٖ وَ سَلَّم) has been blessed with more Mujizaat than all the other Ambia-e-Kiraam alaihimus salaam.