Dollars for US Political Campaigns ====== >> LINK
The bulk of campaign finance money comes from large contributors, which mostly comprise the financial sector, large companies, and persons for whom banks create most of the new “dollars.” It is instructive to note that in 1998 alone, banks in the U.S. created roughly $600 billion in new “dollars.” Most of these “dollars” are generated as a result of credit creation on behalf of large credit-worthy borrowers, such as multinational corporations. Since the banking system (which creates “dollars” without work), Wall Street firms (which garner transaction fees for moving these new “dollars” around), and large corporations have easy access to “dollars” created out of nothing while ordinary people have to work for their “dollars,” those first in line have a decided advantage when it comes to buying off politicians. ====== >>
2) << In 1917, following the defeat of the Ottoman Empire, the British occupied Iraq and established a colonial government. The Arab and Kurdish people of Iraq resisted the British occupation, and by 1920 this had developed into a full scale national revolt, which cost the British dearly. As the Iraqi resistance gained strength, the British resorted to increasingly repressive measures, including the use of posion gas. >>
I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes. —————– Winston S. Churchill
The first one to use gas against Arabs was Winston Churchill, the British, in the early 1920’s. They were Iraq Arabs they used them against. —————- Henry Gonzalez, US Congressman
====== >> LINK
Arafah was the place were Adam and Eve met once again when they were sent down to reside on earth. They came down on two different spots but eventually were able to meet and recognize each other on this plain. Arafah here means “to get acquainted”, so based on this opinion Adam and Eve got acquainted to each other on that very same land we call today Arafah. ===== >> LINK
4) Quote on Death
5) Hunger Project Bangladesh ===>> LINK
6) Devaluation of Money ===>
Although sometimes the result of events in the international currency market, devaluations of third word currencies are more often intentionally implemented as part of IMF austerity programmes. In many African countries, devaluations of local currency are a frequent event. However in 1994 the French government unilaterally devalued the African franc, based on the French franc, by 50%. This resulted in a wave of price increases, labour disputes and violence in the 14 countries using it. Governments imposed wage freezes and layoffs, with unions riposting with wildcat strikes. France was encouraged to undertake the devaluation by international institutions and Western countries who objected to the subsidies of from US$2 to 3 billion per year effectively made to its foreign colonies ===== >> LINK
7) Islam in Europe =====>> LINK
১৯১৬ সালের ছবি এটি। ভিয়েনায় অস্ট্রিয়ার রাজা তার পরিবার সহ জনসম্মুখে আসেন এভাবে। তার স্ত্রী ছিলেন বোরখা পরিহিত অবস্থায়
হিযাব আভিজাত্যের, সৌন্দর্যের আর ভদ্রতার প্রতীক- সন্দেহ আছে কোন?
8) Islam & International Monetary System ===>> LINK
http://arshadnaik.wordpress.com/tag/monetary/ ==== >>
The Prophet Confirms Greatest Danger of Riba. This analysis of ours appears to be confirmed by the fact that the Prophet (SAW) himself prophesied, in a hadith received from Abu Hurairah (RAA).
“There will come a time,” he said, “when you will not be able to find a single person in all of mankind who will not be consuming riba. And if anyone claims that he is not consuming riba then surely the vapor of riba will reach him”. (Abu Daud, Mishkat). Prophet (SAW) thus made it abundantly clear that the greatest danger to the integrity of the Ummah and of the iman of the believers would come from riba.
Prophet said about the riba that will come with Dajjal will be very difficult to recognize.
No one can recognize it unless he has Noor which is not sold in stock market. Allah guides to Noor whomsoever He wishes to guide.
Understanding Riba (সুদ) ====>> LINK
Question arises that Umer (RA) exchanged four camels for one and that was not prohibited (harram). So why it is that exchange of dates was declared haraam but not the exchange of camels. === >>
10) Many secularised Muslims in the modern age fervently believe that religion should have nothing to do with economic and political life. Such Muslims would be at a loss to explain, or even understand, the following incident in the life of Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam): ========= >> The Gold Dinar And Silver Dirham: Islam And The Future Of Money ======>> LINK